Last Film You Saw

Finally got around to watching the keeper. Enjoyable film, thought they messed up the capture by British soldiers part though, the real version of events would have made for a great scene

Nobody watched Hobbs and Shaw yet?

I thought it was ok, a nice cheesy love letter to the genre its forefathers helped re-build, namely over the top action films. It is not going to win any oscars but the teenage you would enjoy it and so will your teenage sons. I was never a fan of the FnF franchise but this was palatable. A nice disposable summer action flick.
Watched it last night. Complete and utter fucking nonsense....yet quite enjoyable.

If anyone likes Independent horror, head count on Netflix was a decent watch, quite slow going, but a good atmosphere and quite creepy at times, 7/10

Nobody watched Hobbs and Shaw yet?

I thought it was ok, a nice cheesy love letter to the genre its forefathers helped re-build, namely over the top action films. It is not going to win any oscars but the teenage you would enjoy it and so will your teenage sons. I was never a fan of the FnF franchise but this was palatable. A nice disposable summer action flick.

Can I ask, as I haven't watched FF since "FF5", do I HAVE to watch the other films in order to understand "FFPH&B"??

I have them, but I got bored watching "FF6"!

[So glad to be back here!]

Can I ask, as I haven't watched FF since "FF5", do I HAVE to watch the other films in order to understand "FFPH&B"??

I have them, but I got bored watching "FF6"!

[So glad to be back here!]
I was never a fan of the F&F franchise tbh bud. I have only seen them when they have just kind of been on a tv wherever i have been. The first one was more than enough for me. This is just in the same universe really, you don't have to watch all the others to get it no. A good film for a dreary slow sunday like today really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.