Last Film You Saw

Once opon a time in hollywood :10/10.

Alright,had to stew on this. I heard it was good but when the time came to watch it I d forgotten any bits that I ve heard about it. Slow moving like Breaking Bad, it builds up slowly with fantastic type casting and dialogue. I was noting scene by scene was written naturally, yet fantastically written. I think I was having is QT back at his best moment? As the story unfolds a few names dawn on me as I see where the story is going. This is QT back to his best, I think it s a movie that will grow on people. It s a masterpiece ,pure gem of a movie.

I never rate movies 10/10 unless its a QT or Coen brother special.

Star Wars IX: Rise of Skywalker - 6/10

Real middle of the road stuff. Blasts along at 100mph and doesn't relent, making sure you don't dwell too long on thin characters, poor script (that is mostly rehashed quotes from the older films) and the unenviable task of rounding off a mega story (dont you worry, the spin-offs will be plentiful).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.