Last Film You Saw

Really enjoyed it. A twist on the revenge genre.

Nothing like it really but have you seen "the wailing". Great film

I must have reviewed "I Saw the Devil" about 8-9 years ago and predicted it would be remade Hollywood style (like "Infernal Affairs" became "The Departed").

I'm so surprised this hasn't happened yet!

Be watered down to fuck if Hollywood got hold of it. Some scenes are truly brutal.

See I thought that in the beginning, but now, with the advent of 'R' rated movies being accepted, it could and should, happen.

I don't want it too, but I keep expecting it as it's ripe for that remake.

Once upon a Time in Hollywood

Much like most of Tarantino’s recent films, the pacing felt slightly off, with some of the earlier scenes seeming either unnecessary or too long.

However, the majority of the last hour or so was brilliant film-making. The scene at the ranch and Rick’s exchanges with a precocious young girl being the standouts.

With the possible exception(s) of The Hateful Eight and Jackie Brown, I don’t think Tarantino has made a truly great film since Pulp Fiction.

Once upon a Time in Hollywood

Much like most of Tarantino’s recent films, the pacing felt slightly off, with some of the earlier scenes seeming either unnecessary or too long.

However, the majority of the last hour or so was brilliant film-making. The scene at the ranch and Rick’s exchanges with a precocious young girl being the standouts.

With the possible exception(s) of The Hateful Eight and Jackie Brown, I don’t think Tarantino has made a truly great film since Pulp Fiction.

Inglorious Basterds much better than The Hateful Eight, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.