Last Film You Saw

Parasite - good film, nothing exceptional.

Jay and silent Bob the reboot - just a fun film all round with obviously lots of references to previous films, recommend if you're a fan already.

The Blues Brothers, loads of great music tons of car crashes bonkers plot dan aykroyd john belushi what's not to like 8/10

The Blues Brothers, loads of great music tons of car crashes bonkers plot dan aykroyd john belushi what's not to like 8/10
One of my favourite films, ever.

I wonder how many police cars they crashed in total, near the end of the movie, and as for the amount of cops/soldiers etc. storming the building, just brilliant haha!

The dog woke me up at 5am the other morning and I couldn't be bothered going back to bed, so started watching The Constant Gardener on one of the sky channels. I'd seen it before, but not for a long time, and had forgotten how good it is.
My dog wakes me up at 5am every morning...the hungry, impatient bastard. I haven't had a sleep in since I got him 3 years ago.

Back on topic, The Big Lebowski. Not The Coen Brothers biggest fan but this movie is near perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.