Last Film You Saw

The problem for me was there wasn't a story and the ending was a bit of a let down.
I know what you mean, a friend of mine once said that about Pulp Fiction. The Manson murders changed a Hollywood and America, it was regarded as the end of the carefree 60s and the start of the paranoid, violent 70s. This film is an alternative history, thus the title “once upon a time...”. I guess it is not everyone’s cup of tea, my wife wouldn’t watch it.

Going to watch "The Thing" tonight. I've seen it many times but the wife has never.
One of my favourites of all time.

Apparently the "prequel" which came out in 2011 had the same special effects team work on the film, famous for their animatronic effects.
After the film was complete, either the producer or director (not sure) decided it looked too 80's so they edited the entire movie with CGI over the animatronic effects.
End result an ok movie with shite special effects.
Shame we couldnt see that original edit.

Going to watch "The Thing" tonight. I've seen it many times but the wife has never.
One of my favourites of all time.

Apparently the "prequel" which came out in 2011 had the same special effects team work on the film, famous for their animatronic effects.
After the film was complete, either the producer or director (not sure) decided it looked too 80's so they edited the entire movie with CGI over the animatronic effects.
End result an ok movie with shite special effects.
Shame we couldnt see that original edit.
Brilliant film, I think it was carpenters best work

Cadillac Records...the "story" of Chess Records. Although I hear it's factually a mess there is some fabulous music throughout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.