Last Film You Saw

Interstellar, Dunkirk and Memento were all enjoyable films. I thought his Batman movies were the best of a bad bunch.
I think that you sometimes look too much in to what a couple of hours of entertainment is all about.
I understand your point, but not to have single film where he shows off the skillset he clearly lacks (empathy) would put this discussion to bed.

Even in "Tenet" where there's a clear love interest input (for the second time in any of Nolan's films), the whole approach is, again, robotic and one gives no f*cks if the love interest dies or not.

That's problematic as a viewer and problematic for Nolan as a film maker and writer.

images (17).jpeg
Following the loss of their son, a retired sheriff and his wife leave their Montana ranch to rescue their young grandson from the clutches of a dangerous family living off the grid in the Dakotas.

8/10,the sexy as ever Diana lane & Mr Costner come up against the usa Dingles clan,nice and pleasant to start THEN......

Sobibor
Sobibor is the name of a German concentration camp in Poland.
Hard to watch movie as the Nazi soldiers are incredibly cruel to the Jewish prisoners.
It's the true story of how the prisoners organised an escape that I think was the biggest escape ever from a German concentration camp.

7/10

I don't think I will ever forget this movie.

Lucky , story of a man in his small town , nicely filmed bit of an arty film , I liked it not much happening just a nice story .
67b607984710f04a665a09bda3e4a7a1.jpg

Finally got around to watching a couple of older highly rated ones:

The Revenant - Great film. Leo and Hardy were very good. Great action sequences and cinematography. Thought it should’ve been about 30 minutes shorter though

District 9 - Another great film. Didn’t like the fast shakey start but overall loved it and Copley’s performance was excellent

Sobibor
Sobibor is the name of a German concentration camp in Poland.
Hard to watch movie as the Nazi soldiers are incredibly cruel to the Jewish prisoners.
It's the true story of how the prisoners organised an escape that I think was the biggest escape ever from a German concentration camp.

7/10

I don't think I will ever forget this movie.
Will try and watch this I think. I saw a similar sounding film called 'Escape from Sobibor' years ago and it's stayed with me since.
Beyond words what those poor people had to endure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.