Last Film You Saw

Pottersville.

As good as anything I’ve watched this Christmas.

Hard to find something decent on Netflix this far into Covid 19

Edit: Saw The two popes recently.

Two excellent performances from Anthony Hopkins and Jonathon Pryce. Really brilliant performances but the story might not be for everyone.

Watched Soul the other night, ideal for anyone with youngish kids. Really good film.

Machuca.
A very touching and well made film from Chile.
Story of two schoolboys who become friends even though they are at either end of the economic scale.
There's a backdrop of all the political upheavals going on in Chile at that time.
8/10

Event Horizon, bit of a horror sci fi, with jumpy moments, can’t believe it’s 23 years since I saw it in the cinema, 5/10 for me.

Watched highlander last night because I couldn't be arsed going to bed. Not seen it in decades and it has dated very badly indeed. Loved it first time I saw it now it's simply utter gash.

Watched highlander last night because I couldn't be arsed going to bed. Not seen it in decades and it has dated very badly indeed. Loved it first time I saw it now it's simply utter gash.
You have a Frenchmen playing a Scot, a Scot playing an Eyptian with a Spanish name and a director who was more famous for directing music videos. What could go wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.