Last Film You Saw

foetus said:
Die Hard with a vengeance
Jaws

Both Classics. Yippee ki-yay
I'm as big a Die Hard fan as anyone but anything past 2 should never be associated with "classic"

pudge said:
foetus said:
Die Hard with a vengeance
Jaws

Both Classics. Yippee ki-yay
I'm as big a Die Hard fan as anyone but anything past 2 should never be associated with "classic"
Agreed. Stop watching at "Die Harder". Jaws though; now THAT is a classic.

"Here's to swimmin' with bow legged wimmin"!

Beautiful.

It's a story of a man who has a lovely Wife but she never puts out for him. He then falls for a girl who's a bit rough but likes sex. His Wife then gets it on with another lady and then has a threesome with her and another man. A couple of other women fall in love, in the toilet I think if memory serves, and then the original man ends up with his bit of rough and does her up the arse before finishing over her face and tits.

Great ending but average film.

BimboBob said:
Beautiful.

It's a story of a man who has a lovely Wife but she never puts out for him. He then falls for a girl who's a bit rough but likes sex. His Wife then gets it on with another lady and then has a threesome with her and another man. A couple of other women fall in love, in the toilet I think if memory serves, and then the original man ends up with his bit of rough and does her up the arse before finishing over her face and tits.

Great ending but average film.

I'll take that as a must see then..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.