Last Film You Saw

The Survivor.
About a Polish Jew who had to fight/box other Jews in the concentration camps to stay alive.
Based on a true story, very moving.
Later in his life he becomes a boxer in America and fights Rocky Maciano all in the hope of getting his story out to try and find his first love who was taken by the Germans to the camps, as he believes she's still alive.
A very good film to get into

Watched Nicholas cage ,Bringing out the Dead directed by Martin Scorsese ,only seen it once years ago ,7/10
Watched the Northman last night,great film ,might watch witch this week.

Cage is the ultimate enigma

A genious actor who purposley splits between great films and stinkers or a terible actor that lamded some decemt roles.

No denying wild at heart, con air, adaptation, snake eyes, ghost rider, drive angry, raising arizona, 8mm, leaving las vegas, red rock west, face/off, the rock etc are classics

Then you have knowimg, the wicker man, vad leitenant, season of the witch etc which are shite.

All in all you gotta love Nick Cage

The bad ones aren't always his fault, although he does sometimes seem to be acting in a different film.

He was quoted recently as saying that he'd been making a lot of films (many of which were poor) to pay for his mother's care, while trying to get out of his own bankruptcy issues. Pretty much he said yes to everything.

I saw a film a while back its based in a US city, probably LA. Its about a group of people having a party but as it happens there is an invasion of huge monsters. Then it's a fight to stay alive type of film. . It's a shit film but I can't for the life of me remember it's name. It just bugs me that I don't know it .can anyone remember it. Cheers
Extinction?

Turns our the monsters are
Humans and the people are clones

Or Skylines which I haven't seen because reviews a re poor

Ghostbusters afterlife

terrible
Seems like they're milking the idea for all it's worth. We had the remake a few years back, with the all female team. Which was awful. Now this. Even the original sequel didn't come out well when compared to the original. But it was still better than the Melissa Mccarthy/Kristen Wiig effort. Or this one, by the sound of it (haven't seen it, and won't).

Seems like they're milking the idea for all it's worth. We had the remake a few years back, with the all female team. Which was awful. Now this. Even the original sequel didn't come out well when compared to the original. But it was still better than the Melissa Mccarthy/Kristen Wiig effort. Or this one, by the sound of it (haven't seen it, and won't).
The original sequel and the female effort were absolute shite.

Afterlife is superb,watch it or miss a wonderful experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.