Last Film You Saw

I believe his next one is a remake of Nosferatu, the very old Vampire movie.

I can actually see Willem Dafoe playing a warped evil Vampire :)
Willem Dafoe did play the role of a creepy real-life vampire in Shadow of the Vampire (2000) which was coincidentally about the making of the silent movie classic, "Nosferatu."

Last edited:
There aren't many of us it seems. I loved him in that recent film Pig. Brilliant.

Not, generally, a fan myself but the trailer caught my eye, when it came out. The vibe was interesting and I'm glad I followed it enough to catch it on release.

He's in a renaissance period, right now, but that film is one (if not the best) of his career.

I must be one of the few people who really likes Nicholas Cage
Cage is the ultimate enigma

A genious actor who purposley splits between great films and stinkers or a terible actor that lamded some decemt roles.

No denying wild at heart, con air, adaptation, snake eyes, ghost rider, drive angry, raising arizona, 8mm, leaving las vegas, red rock west, face/off, the rock etc are classics

Then you have knowimg, the wicker man, vad leitenant, season of the witch etc which are shite.

All in all you gotta love Nick Cage

A genious actor who purposley splits between great films and stinkers or a terible actor that lamded some decemt roles.

No denying wild at heart, con air, adaptation, snake eyes, ghost rider, drive angry, raising arizona, 8mm, leaving las vegas, red rock west, face/off, the rock etc are classics

Then you have knowimg, the wicker man, vad leitenant, season of the witch etc which are shite.

Then you have knowimg, the wicker man, vad leitenant, season of the witch etc adwhich are shite.

Bad Lieutenant : Port of New Orleans is great ! Knowing was watchable too.

Cage in the psychedelic horror film, Mandy (2018)

x4lXXhz.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.