Last Film You Saw

Harriet...(2019)

Story of Harriet Tubman who escaped slavery then went on to become a member of the Underground Railway, helping to free hundreds of slaves. Not as hard hitting as similar films but wasn't bad.

Men - Alex Garland's latest, don't quite know what to make of this, the first half I was thoroughly engaged with film having a quirky home invasion by the League of Gentleman vibe. Then goes all symbolic and pretentious. Men are bastards is the overarching theme. One thing I will guarantee is you won't predict the ending. Didn't know whether to laugh or vomit.
Watched this today, that's an hour and 40 mins of my life I will never get back.
You would have thought she would have noticed all the men.

Rewatched Gladiator at the weekend; still a great film and extended cut much better than the original.
My girlfriend seems to have spent her life not watching movies so I’m having fun introducing her to some great ones. Having said that, Alien and Aliens went over badly cos they gave her nightmares for weeks!
Watched this with the oldest recently. Great film.

If you have access to Sky Movies, Goodfellas is on later on tonight (10:25). Will mean late to bed, which may be an issue getting up for work/school in the morning. If you haven't seen it, though, do yourself a favour and try to catch it.

Harriet...(2019)

Story of Harriet Tubman who escaped slavery then went on to become a member of the Underground Railway, helping to free hundreds of slaves. Not as hard hitting as similar films but wasn't bad.
The film prompted me to look up Harriet Tubman, what an incredible woman, and sad that not many people know who she was and what she did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.