Last Film You Saw

Top Gun Maverick surprisingly good fun, though it reminds me a lot of Iron Eagle.

Watched shark film the Shallows which was alright. I fear it was mostly for Blake Lively's arse, though it didn't carry the entire film like Sienna Miller's did in GI Joe The Rise of Cobra!

Watched Stakeland recently comedy horror about vampires, the old lady in it was Kelly McGillis, who was hot as hell in the original Top Gun. Age hasn't been too kind on her. Always fancied Meg Tilly as Evil Lyn in Masters of the Universe. Saw her in Jeepers Keepers 3, again not aged great.

Top Gun Maverick surprisingly good fun, though it reminds me a lot of Iron Eagle.

Watched shark film the Shallows which was alright. I fear it was mostly for Blake Lively's arse, though it didn't carry the entire film like Sienna Miller's did in GI Joe The Rise of Cobra!

Watched Stakeland recently comedy horror about vampires, the old lady in it was Kelly McGillis, who was hot as hell in the original Top Gun. Age hasn't been too kind on her. Always fancied Meg Tilly as Evil Lyn in Masters of the Universe. Saw her in Jeepers Keepers 3, again not aged great.
I too stuck out Shallows totally down to Blake’s Lively Arse.

Thirteen lives, story about the lads stuck in the Thai cave and their rescue. A film by Ron Howard so it is a high standard. If you can overlook the rag shirts it's a really good watch. 8.5/10

Reactions: PPT
Holyeeee shit! Top Gun Maverick. Fuckin brilliant (and bloody emotional -- wasn't expecting that!). Played to perfection by TC. Has to be for me easily a top 5 career performance. You can clearly tell he gave a shit a bout every inch of that film. Bravo!!
I watched it tonight. What a film. One of the best I've seen in years.
Amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.