Last Film You Saw

Finally watched the new Dune yesterday. Loved it. Bought the book as soon as the credits rolled. Its just arrived. Hurry up 5pm!

Loved the original film even though at the time it got slated the new one was brilliant and hope they do a Dune 2 which they would if the interest in this one was good!

Read the book 30 odd years ago and loved it might be time to read it again..

Loved the original film even though at the time it got slated the new one was brilliant and hope they do a Dune 2 which they would if the interest in this one was good!

Read the book 30 odd years ago and loved it might be time to read it again..
Due to be released towards the end of next year.

IMDB link

Have been sat at home all weekend having tested positive for Covid. Watched Angel Has Fallen. Has there ever been a film with as many continuity errors. 1 minute Butler is covered in head wound and a minute later they are all gone. Then a load of glass panes get shot, next scene there back in.
Truly awful

Have been sat at home all weekend having tested positive for Covid. Watched Angel Has Fallen. Has there ever been a film with as many continuity errors. 1 minute Butler is covered in head wound and a minute later they are all gone. Then a load of glass panes get shot, next scene there back in.
Truly awful

LOL! Reminds me of the Ben Affleck film "Deep Water" where he's riding this sick looking racer, really beautiful looking in one part of the film.

He's back on it in another scene and sets off riding it away from a car, then in the next establishing shot he's riding a cheap looking mountain bike before dismounting the beautiful racer in the end shot!

I nearly choked with laughter that someone must've had said 'I need my bike to get home, you can 'ave it tomorrow!'...

Fisherman's Friends - One and All

Quite good fun, and decent storyline (drink problems, romance, rescue) and some social issues (2nd homes in Cornwall - but avoided Brexit impact on fishing) and a bit of community singing. No never no more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.