Last Film You Saw

After about 20 minutes I realised the tone and knew there’d probably be no stupid gags but I just thought it was too downbeat and the plot was formulaic so I can’t grasp what was good in it
Its hard to pinpoint any one thing but I thought the characters were brilliant. As an ensemble it worked. I really enjoyed it but it helped that I watched when I had no idea what it was and had no reviews or expectations.

Sometimes when you're expecting to be entertained, especially by a quirky film, it wont.

Elvis
Second time viewing.
I really liked it, Baz what's his name did a great job imo, it's an interesting way of film making.
Thought Tom Hanks was fucking terrible though.
Now I know why Elvis never came to England.
The end was very, very touching I thought.
7.5/10

Just been watching Bullet Train. Gave it up as a bad job after 30 minutes. Couldn't see where the good reviews came from at all. Came across as mockneys doing a road trip of Japan. On a train. But obviously, there's a lot of folk out there who loved it.

Just been watching Bullet Train. Gave it up as a bad job after 30 minutes. Couldn't see where the good reviews came from at all. Came across as mockneys doing a road trip of Japan. On a train. But obviously, there's a lot of folk out there who loved it.
It was shit!!

Saw the Bowie film " Moonage Daydream" earlier today. Missed out latter parts of his career generally ( Blackstar/ Next Day) but was nonetheless a watchable 2 hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.