Last Film You Saw

Elvis - Bit too long at over two hours. I never realised how much of a twunt "colonel" Tom Parker was.
And no mention of his years working in a chip shop in Chorley.
Yeah I agree it could've been reduced by 15 minutes. Now we know why Elvis never came to England. Parker was indeed a selfish twat.
Thought the real Elvis at the end was very touching.

Boyz N The Hood (1991) - haven't seen this film for many years, it's on iPlayer at the mo, it really is very good. A lot of it may seem more obvious to us now, but at the time it brought out more of the complex issues of society in south LA onto the big screen . 8.5/10.

Boyz N The Hood (1991) - haven't seen this film for many years, it's on iPlayer at the mo, it really is very good. A lot of it may seem more obvious to us now, but at the time it brought out more of the complex issues of society in south LA onto the big screen . 8.5/10.
Fantastic soundtrack as well I have it on CD (remember them?) loved that era of gangster rap as it was called.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.