Last Film You Saw

Von Ryan’s Express wouldn’t be Xmas without a war film, long Time since I’ve watched this 5/10, think I’ll fire up The Great Escape in glorious 4k this week.

lasted 20 mins of black Adam, pure crap, don't bother
He’s been binned as well! They are rebooting the whole DC universe so out with the old and in with new, god knows what’s going to happen with ethe new Flash film now as apparently they’ve cut out the superman wonder woman cameos.

He’s been binned as well! They are rebooting the whole DC universe so out with the old and in with new, god knows what’s going to happen with ethe new Flash film now as apparently they’ve cut out the superman wonder woman cameos.
They will release The Flash with Ezra Millar as he is getting help for his misgivings.
They thought about replacing him but pre screenings have had great reviews so will go with it.
Losing Henry as Superman is a big mistake imo and I think he will walk into a Marvel role sticking 2 fingers up to DC.
They are currently looking at how Black Adam can be utilised to bring in new characters. It is estimated they won't lose money but won't make much either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.