Last Film You Saw

Top Gun Maverick

The good: Flying scenes were great.
The bad: The script, the wafer thin Star Wars rip-off plot, the absolutely shocking amount of sentimental flashbacks to the original which made me want to puke

It's such a cult film it was always going to have to nod to the past. But agree it was over the top. Enjoyed it still overall though, the flying scenes were fucking amazing. Imagine going through that training in order to get that footage? Fuck that!

Top Gun Maverick

The good: Flying scenes were great.
The bad: The script, the wafer thin Star Wars rip-off plot, the absolutely shocking amount of sentimental flashbacks to the original which made me want to puke
Nahhhh…. It’s an absolute cracking film. The way they tied in the original was really good. I just thought it was a couple of hours of good old fashioned entertainment and escapism. Best film of 2022 - easily.

Bored last night. either too much content or couldn't concentrate.. so put Cape Fear on 10/10. No Explanation needed really.

Been on a festive horror binge, films set in or around Xmas :

Rare Exports : weird and wonderful Finnish film, very strange indeed. Daft ending but enjoyable nonetheless. 7/10

Better Watch Out : home invasion film with a difference, with an unlikely protagonist. Quite a clever ending given it's B movie feel 6.5/10

A Christmas Horror Story : features William Shatner as a DJ getting progressively more drunk on Xmas eve and Santa Claus battling a horde of zombie elves. What's not to like ? 6/10

Krampus : Hollywoodized update of the old German (?) fairytale. Quite amusing in places, and a neat twist. 6/10

Violent Night: absolute tosh, and boring as hell to boot. Gave up halfway through. 3/10

He’s been binned as well! They are rebooting the whole DC universe so out with the old and in with new, god knows what’s going to happen with ethe new Flash film now as apparently they’ve cut out the superman wonder woman cameos.
don't usually watch any films of that nature but saw him on a chat show so thought I would give it a viewing, garbage

Wind River

Was put on to this having watched a few things about native and insidious girls going missing and being killed. Good film.

Nahhhh…. It’s an absolute cracking film. The way they tied in the original was really good. I just thought it was a couple of hours of good old fashioned entertainment and escapism. Best film of 2022 - easily.

Spot on.

It evoked memories of better times.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.