Last Film You Saw

Finally got around the watching "Top Gun: Maverick".

Whilst I did NOT like the first film, I liked the second film better, marginally. Storylines not much between them, but the fighter jets stole the show.

"Shazam: Fury" and "65" have dropped online super quick! I didn't hold much hope for the latter Adam Driver film especially! He needs better options or advisors!
Shazam tonight fir me then after we’ve smashed Southampton

Watched Ben Hur this morning whilst the rags game was on. Decent enough with the chariot race be especially brilliantly staged.

Next up was Where Eagles Dare, "Broadsword to Danny Boy" nuff said. Also bonus marks for Burton's purple toupee!

We've just smashed the Saints (hurrah) so onto Spectre now. Decent film in my opinion, just seem to have killed the franchise stone dead with No Time To Die.

Last week watched 65, daft in an entertaining no brain sort of way.

Watched Ben Hur this morning whilst the rags game was on. Decent enough with the chariot race be especially brilliantly staged.

Next up was Where Eagles Dare, "Broadsword to Danny Boy" nuff said. Also bonus marks for Burton's purple toupee!

We've just smashed the Saints (hurrah) so onto Spectre now. Decent film in my opinion, just seem to have killed the franchise stone dead with No Time To Die.

Last week watched 65, daft in an entertaining no brain sort of way.
and I’m currently watching Carry on Camping:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.