Last Film You Saw

Plane.

Gerard Butler saves the day again as the Captain of a passenger plane that becomes distressed and ends up making an emergency landing in hostile territory.

Good fun 8/10.

I’m just watching‘Passport to Pimlico’ and it’s given me an idea.

Why can’t we have a Passport to Eccles or ok to Manchester? Let’s declare Independence from the rest of the country and do our own thing. We could look after people instead of arguing and fighting. ;-) :-)

Shazam 2 another rubbish superhero movie, crap CGI, im afraid apart from GOTG3 and Flash I’ve lost complete interest now. Lazy writing and just churning them out for a few dollars more. 5/10
I'm about 20mins in and its a real chore. Like you say, terrible graphics and really poor storyline. You don't feel anything for anyone in the whole script, at this point they will just need to drop the entire character.

I'm about 20mins in and its a real chore. Like you say, terrible graphics and really poor storyline. You don't feel anything for anyone in the whole script, at this point they will just need to drop the entire character.
I don’t think they are carrying the character forward under James Gunn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.