Last Film You Saw

Misery is on Film 4 at 23:10. If you haven't seen it, and you don't have to be up early in the morning, do yourself a favour and watch it. Kathy Bates is brilliant in it. THAT scene still makes me wince when I see it. Hard to think that it's 33 years since it came out.

QUATERMASS EXPERIMENT II: ENEMY FROM SPACE (1957)​

There are a couple of other prints available on You Tube but this one is in HD.

This is one I didn't see. A few months back I seen Long good Friday(Bob Hoskins) being advertised to watch for free on c4. So a week or two later I searched for it, and to my disdain, it had been moved to the payment part of c4. BASTARDS!! I was looking forward to seeing Helen Mirens Bristols again. :(

Ghosted (2023) - Farmer boy meets girl and falls head over heels without realising she's a CIA spy. Very tongue in cheek, lots of gun battles, doesn't take itself at all seriously but it rattles along at quite a good pace 5/10 (make it 6/10 because I fell slightly in love with the lead actress............. sigh)

Ghosted (2023) - Farmer boy meets girl and falls head over heels without realising she's a CIA spy. Very tongue in cheek, lots of gun battles, doesn't take itself at all seriously but it rattles along at quite a good pace 5/10 (make it 6/10 because I fell slightly in love with the lead actress............. sigh)
The actress who played the role of Marilyn Morena?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.