Last Film You Saw

Shazam abandoned midway
65 abandoned midway
Man called Otto abandoned midway

Not sure if something is wrong with me or movies are just not good anymore
Honestly haven’t seen a good movie in ages. Watched the Oscar winning movie last week everything everywhere and it was absolute dogshit. Before that cocaine bear and it was totally fucked up and awful. All about series now and feels an age since I saw a cracker of a film.

Honestly haven’t seen a good movie in ages. Watched the Oscar winning movie last week everything everywhere and it was absolute dogshit. Before that cocaine bear and it was totally fucked up and awful. All about series now and feels an age since I saw a cracker of a film.
Same here, I find myself being drawn to Series. I'm tempted to watch the new Avatar movie, problem is I didn't give a fuck about the first one and can't even remember the plot.

city" data-source="post: 15928055" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Shazam abandoned midway
65 abandoned midway
Man called Otto abandoned midway

Not sure if something is wrong with me or movies are just not good anymore

Man called Otto was a good
Watch the other two I can understand! Sometimes you got to be in a mood to watch a certain movie..

The new top gun film was good

Man called Otto was a good
Watch the other two I can understand! Sometimes you got to be in a mood to watch a certain movie..
Otto felt pretentious especially the scene where some kid on a bike came up to him and told him his late wife never judge him for being transgender. That was when I checked the fuck out!

Watched Once Upon A Time In The West.
Absolute Sergio Leone classic imo. Beautiful music also which is quite rare in a western.
Great performances from all the main actors.

10/10

Otto felt pretentious especially the scene where some kid on a bike came up to him and told him his late wife never judge him for being transgender. That was when I checked the fuck out!
I thought Otto was an OK film, one of those you knew what would happen but you keep watching anyway.
I enjoyed it even though I'm not a big Hanks fan.

6/10

Watched Once Upon A Time In The West.
Absolute Sergio Leone classic imo. Beautiful music also which is quite rare in a western.
Great performances from all the main actors.

10/10

I thought Otto was an OK film, one of those you knew what would happen but you keep watching anyway.
I enjoyed it even though I'm not a big Hanks fan.

6/10
If you can find the original film, a man called Ove, it is a much better watch. Difficult to find with English language but it is out there, I found it much better than the Tom Hanks version.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.