Last Film You Saw

Watched that last night too. Really good film. Not sure how dramatised it is but an amazing story in any case. As you say not his typical style but well executed.
It is not based on a true story but is inspired by various stories from Solidiers/Translators

It was shite a huge let down and young Tony was a complete drip
I tried to judge it on it’s own merits, rather than as a Sopranos prequel, but it was just really bland and boring.

The whole Ray Liotta thing didn’t work either.

I was really surprised that it got generally good reviews on release.

"Extraction 2"

Not a patch on the first one.

Should be binned now, but will become a pathetic franchise.
I thought that, I gave it 20mins and thought it’s not as good as the first one but will probably watch all of it.

Spiderman latest film - I can appreciate the skill and style of making it, but the storyline was just not interesting.
Also discovering that it was a pt 1 was irritating.

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 - last hour redeemed it, the start just didn't feel much like a Guardians film, and had a notable lack of the usual humour.
So many very angry and quite dislikeable people in it to start with, although at least it allows Gillan to get more use from her one expression.

The Flash (2023) - 7/10

Watched The Flash in IMAX last night, decent movie, first hour is a bit slow and then it gets pretty good as the story starts to develop, some great cameos in it as well. Moving forward I think they could easily recast Ezra Miller and work it into the timeline story. I don't know whether the IMAX made it look worse but some of the CGI wasn't great. I still think The CW's Flash TV show is a better watch for the story but if you haven't got time for that then this is a decent re-telling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.