Last Film You Saw

My lad reckoned the last hour dragged a bit but he thought it was superb.
Yeah it does drag a bit in the last half hour, and to me the tension was lost, it's a unique film I think, a good decent film.. i wish I had some more interesting thoughts or insights to bring to bear on it, but I don't.

Yeah it does drag a bit in the last half hour, and to me the tension was lost, it's a unique film I think, a good decent film.. i wish I had some more interesting thoughts or insights to bring to bear on it, but I don't.
I look forward to watching. It's unfortunately too long for me to watch at the cinema.

Fucking wow, just doing a bit of googling about Oppenheimer, it said Gary Oldman was in it, and I was thinking where?? And blimey he plays Harry Truman! That bypassed the fuck out of me, I saw Freddie Mercury immediately, dressed up as a bellboy, and I eventually figured out 'Papa' from Stranger Things was in it, Kenneth Brannah was easy to spot, still no lips, and still looks young, but I didn't realize Einstein was the boat is boat, and fuck is fuck guy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.