Last Film You Saw

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
Tinkerbell and the legend of the neverbeast 9/10

Gripping and emotional

[bigimg]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural.gif[/bigimg]

Jenson eckles

Yum

Bigga said:
jimharri said:
Toying with the idea of heading to the fleapit tonight, and I'm torn (I'm all out of faith) between American Sniper and Kingsman. Any recommendations out there, and don't say fifty shades?

I'd go with "Kingsman" even though I've never seen it.
That's what I went with in the end. Watched it on the IMAX at the Printworks (not long back). It was OK, I wouldn't gush any more than that about it. Firth is good in it

The fight in the bar is well done

but I thought Jackson was some way below his usual standard. 7.5/10.

jimharri said:
Bigga said:
jimharri said:
Toying with the idea of heading to the fleapit tonight, and I'm torn (I'm all out of faith) between American Sniper and Kingsman. Any recommendations out there, and don't say fifty shades?

I'd go with "Kingsman" even though I've never seen it.
That's what I went with in the end. Watched it on the IMAX at the Printworks (not long back). It was OK, I wouldn't gush any more than that about it. Firth is good in it

The fight in the bar is well done

but I thought Jackson was some way below his usual standard. 7.5/10.

Do you mean Sam Jackson's usual standard of sh*t?? That would mean he's worse than sh*t!

Wow.

I think he and Nic Cage made a pact not to bother trying any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.