Last Film You Saw

Predestination 2/10- bloody awful, I don't want to give anything away but fuck me it is daft. I wish I could tell you why it's so bad but some things you just have to see for yourself.
Another Earth 6.5/10 - Low budget sci-fi, well acted and good plot. Only problem for me was I just couldn't stop thinking about how these two earths could be so near each other and have no disastrous gravitational effects on each other..but decent film all the same.
The theory of Everything 7/10 - Anybody else spot a certain ex Chelsea defender make a brief cameo appearance in this?. I shouted his name out as soon as he came on screen and the missus thinking he must be some sort of screen legend was disappointed she didn't see some acting tour de force. Good film.

Katyn (on Netflix) - True story about the slaughter of thousands of Polish officers by the Russians in 1940...tough to watch but well worth your time 8/10

Blood On Satan's Claw-1970 Brit Horror Flick.

Absolutely dire even for this genre.

Some nice young ladies getting naked is the only reason to watch.

CelesteItis said:
idahoblues said:
Bram Stoker's `Dracula' .......Lame. The hammer version with Chris Lee was way better

But there's no Winona Ryder's bounciness under a wet nightgown.
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/bs7ofGy.gif[/bigimg]

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Predestination 2/10- bloody awful, I don't want to give anything away but fuck me it is daft. I wish I could tell you why it's so bad but some things you just have to see for yourself.
Another Earth 6.5/10 - Low budget sci-fi, well acted and good plot. Only problem for me was I just couldn't stop thinking about how these two earths could be so near each other and have no disastrous gravitational effects on each other..but decent film all the same.
The theory of Everything 7/10 - Anybody else spot a certain ex Chelsea defender make a brief cameo appearance in this?. I shouted his name out as soon as he came on screen and the missus thinking he must be some sort of screen legend was disappointed she didn't see some acting tour de force. Good film.
You mean Grank Lebeouf, ye spotted him straight away very strange cameo, I gave it 9/10 top film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.