Last Film You Saw

Watched ‘When we were Kings’ for the first time in years yesterday.

Really enjoyed watching it again - there’s probably 5 or 10 minutes worth of stuff that doesn’t add that much, but there’s a good narrative to it and it’s worth watching just for the footage it has of Ali.
The paperback by Norman Mailer "The Fight" covers the period leading up and including the fight itself of the Rumble in the Jungle in extraordinary detail.

FirD2pP.jpg

Burton & Taylor
Dominic West
Helena Bonham Carter

Film about the famous couple.
Enjoyed it. 7/10

Last edited:
The little things 5/10
spoiler alert
who did it?
Watched it twice and still cant figure it out

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Two drag queens and a trans woman go across Australia to perform cabaret. On BBC last night. Terence Stamp, Guy Pearce and Hugo Weaving. I really enjoyed the film 8/10.
Guy Pearce is a good actor and he’s been in some cracking films.

Last edited:
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Two drag queens and a trans woman go across Australia to perform cabaret. On BBC last night. Terence Stamp, Guy Ritchie and Hugo Weaving. I really enjoyed the film 8/10.
Guy Ritchie is a good actor and he’s been in some cracking films.
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Two drag queens and a trans woman go across Australia to perform cabaret. On BBC last night. Terence Stamp, Guy Ritchie and Hugo Weaving. I really enjoyed the film 8/10.
Guy Ritchie is a good actor and he’s been in some cracking films.
Actually the actor's name is Guy Pearce. Guy Ritchie is a well known film director - Lock Stock and Smoking Barrels - and once married to Madonna. Still a decent film though - great performance by Terence Stamp.

Actually the actor's name is Guy Pearce. Guy Ritchie is a well known film director - Lock Stock and Smoking Barrels - and once married to Madonna. Still a decent film though - great performance by Terence Stamp.
Guy Pearce started in Neighbours. Done very well for himself, him & Kylie :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.