Last Film You Saw

The King

Young Henry V encounters deceit, war and treachery after becoming King of England in the 15th century, in the aftermath of his brother's death.

Thoroughly enjoyable, I felt I was there.

8.7/10

Big Denzel fan and loved the Equalizer films up to now but this offering whilst OKish was appalling by the standards that he set in the previous 2.

Reptile was too slow for me and I couldn't stay awake, even the comedy factor of Timberlakes vastly inflated head couldn't save the film from the delete button.

Warrior, the one with Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton.

As close to a 10/10 as you're going to get, the song that plays over the end fight is just immense.

Big Denzel fan and loved the Equalizer films up to now but this offering whilst OKish was appalling by the standards that he set in the previous 2.

Reptile was too slow for me and I couldn't stay awake, even the comedy factor of Timberlakes vastly inflated head couldn't save the film from the delete button.
Did Equaliser have subtitles when they speak Italian? Need to find a decent copy if it does.

I haven't watched it yet (it's not been released), but I'm very much looking forward to Killers of the Flower Moon. It's 3 hours and 36 minute long!!! (gulp).

Anyhow, the trailers look awesome and pre-release reviews are extremely positive.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.