Last Film You Saw

Dancer in the Dark (2000) - In a word bizarre choreography terrible, the plot was a bit scattergun in certain parts and the songs hit-and-miss. Very strange film however find it a shame Björk has not acted in anything before or since, even with an experienced cast she carried this film, and thoroughly deserved her best actress award that year. Overall 6.5/10

Animal Kingdom

Film about a crime family in Melbourne. Excellent film really enjoyed it.
I learned about it by reading about another film I just watched "The King"....this was directed by the same guy, David Michod.

8/10

Avatar 2 - 4/10 - overly long furry movie set in the water. Bit crap.

Something in the Dirt - 7/10 - bizarre conspiracy/reality/sci-fi film about two dropouts flatmates. Really odd little film, but worth watching. The focus is more on the characters and slightly on the commentary on society, and less about the weird shit happening in front of you.

The Covenant - 7/10 - decent war film (Afghanistan) about a soldier and interpreter trying to get back to the base after getting lost.

I haven't watched it yet (it's not been released), but I'm very much look forward to Killers of the Flower Moon. It's 3 hours and 36 minute long!!! (gulp).

Anyhow, the trailers look awesome and pre-release reviews are extremely positive.

Reading the book at the moment….more like a history book of facts….. hope the film is more engaging

I haven't watched it yet (it's not been released), but I'm very much look forward to Killers of the Flower Moon. It's 3 hours and 36 minute long!!! (gulp).

Anyhow, the trailers look awesome and pre-release reviews are extremely positive.

Also very excited. Going to watch at the cinema. We really have to enjoy Scorcese and Deniro while they still around.

The King

Young Henry V encounters deceit, war and treachery after becoming King of England in the 15th century, in the aftermath of his brother's death.

Thoroughly enjoyable, I felt I was there.

8.7/10
Saw the movie awhile ago, but remember being very impressed by the ensemble, but thought Chalamet was excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.