Last Film You Saw

Finally got round to watching The Creator on IMAX last night. Pretty good but honestly feels like a lot of cutting was done, characters not really explored, story arcs seem to just be created out of nowhere. Hopefully there's a directors cut that does it some justice. I was expecting a little more, seemed a mixture between BladeRunner, AI and a few of those types of films but overall quite decent. 7/10

Finally got round to watching The Creator on IMAX last night. Pretty good but honestly feels like a lot of cutting was done, characters not really explored, story arcs seem to just be created out of nowhere. Hopefully there's a directors cut that does it some justice. I was expecting a little more, seemed a mixture between BladeRunner, AI and a few of those types of films but overall quite decent. 7/10

Like superman vs Batman the film storyline understanding it was hard, watched the directors cut it was so much better made the film from a 6.8/10 to a 8.5/10 I've watched that directors cut film now 3 times a superb film..

Like superman vs Batman the film storyline understanding it was hard, watched the directors cut it was so much better made the film from a 6.8/10 to a 8.5/10 I've watched that directors cut film now 3 times a superb film..
Yeah, like relationships go from 0-100 with no explanation for how they get there. Such a shame because both the films mentioned deserve to be seen in their glory on IMAX, or the big screen at the very least.

Yeah, like relationships go from 0-100 with no explanation for how they get there. Such a shame because both the films mentioned deserve to be seen in their glory on IMAX, or the big screen at the very least.

It seems they think people won't want to watch a film at the cinema that is to long! They should at least give you that option! The directors cut though doesn't that take longer to make?

It seems they think people won't want to watch a film at the cinema that is to long! They should at least give you that option! The directors cut though doesn't that take longer to make?
There are a lot of people that won't tbf. But i feel like there are certain films you have to take time on. In Bollywood every film is 3-4hrs long and they will have transmissions in between, maybe that could be introduced here for films like this?

For a film that every superhero fan wanted with two of the biggest IPs that film was treated badly the directors cut is brilliant very much like the Snyder JL cut.

They Live! John Carpenter late 80 B Movie starring Roddy Piper. Diabolically bad film with a message about power, wealth and the subdueing of the masses that's weirdly prescient. Unscoreable.

The Doors (1991). Val Kilmer didn't get nominated for an Oscar that year and it's insane. Movie is a bit of a fever dream. 6.5/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.