Last Film You Saw

The Killer.

I too thought it was a good film. Took a different direction from the usual assassin/revenge-type film.
The fist fight scene with the brute was epic. The film gave me all the vibes of the montages of Mike Erhmantraut from Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul put together into one movie.

2010 - Reasonable I suppose but I felt it took all the mystery of 2001's set up and wasted it. Empty.

Man Of Steel - Superman is a very bad RPG.

The fist fight scene with the brute was epic. The film gave me all the vibes of the montages of Mike Erhmantraut from Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul put together into one movie.
That was a spectacular scene and thought that it just felt different how they choreographed it to the usual shit kicker scenes. Fassbender was brilliant and I rather hope they can come up with a second installment.

Resurrection.
I saw Tim Roth was in it and thought we'd give it a go.
WTF just WTF.
0/10

Oppenheimer.

It was...OK?

Spoiler because the spoiler function doesn't work......

A 3 hour film just to result in him losing his security clearance?

3.5/5.

But Florence Pugh...wow.
I'm 2 hours in. Silly me for reading this. But to be honest it's not spoiled because it's a bit of a struggle anyway. I can't imagine the last hour is going to be much more interesting.

Well acted but its hard to be sympathetic to a load of scientists, soldiers and politicians who wanted to make a display by a murdering as many innocents as possible.

Saw X, I just love this series. Plenty of twists and john kramer is in it as its set between one and two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.