Last Film You Saw

Watching a film where an old Japanese guy teaches a young guy how to polish a car. Wax on, wax off. The mother is quite easy on the eye. Not sure if it will be popular though.

Edit, now he is getting the young guy to paint the fence. Both sides!

Last edited:
Oppenheimer.

It was...OK?

Spoiler because the spoiler function doesn't work......

A 3 hour film just to result in him losing his security clearance?

3.5/5.

But Florence Pugh...wow.

[ispioler]Text.[/ispioler]

[spioler]Text.[/spioler]

Either of those works fine. I've purposely spelt spoiler wrong so you can see it without it turning into a spoiler.

Watching a film where an old Japanese guy teaches a young guy how to polish a car. Wax on, wax off. The mother is quite easy on the eye. Not sure if it will be popular though.

Very disappointing ending, we don't get to see the finished fence cos he starts twating people instead .

Wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off!!.

Classic!LMFAO!

[ispioler]Text.[/ispioler]

[spioler]Text.[/spioler]

Either of those works fine. I've purposely spelt spoiler wrong so you can see it without it turning into a spoiler.
I used the crossed out eye when you press the three dots, typed what I wanted then it was just invisible!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.