Last Film You Saw

Lawless. 2012.

Brilliant film thoroughly enjoyed. I'm glad someone recommended it.

Tom Hardy
Gary Oldman
Guy Pearce
Jessica Chastain.

8.2/10

There's a story told by William Friedkin (RIP) who's film Sorcerer (1977) was released around the same time as Star Wars in the US.

With all the buzz surrounding the George Lucas film, Friedkin went along with a friend to watch the competition, and as soon as he saw the opening credits with the spaceship booming out of the screen, he turned to his friend and said "we're f@cked!"

Sorcerer (1977) sank at the box office and film screenings were quickly closed across the states.
Which is a travesty because Sorcerer is a great film

Leave the World Behind.

I don't know what the fuck we have just watched. Seemed like it was a brilliant film.....waiting for a twist - -then nothing. The fucking thing just ended.

Part two?

Blue, blue every-fucking-where in this film. Was there something in that?
The joys of being colour blind! Other people have mentioned this and I was completely oblivious!

Leave the World Behind.

I don't know what the fuck we have just watched. Seemed like it was a brilliant film.....waiting for a twist - -then nothing. The fucking thing just ended.

Part two?

Blue, blue every-fucking-where in this film. Was there something in that?

I thought it was a very good film, really well made, you got the feeling of how weird it would be like in that situation.

I don’t think so mate, I doubt many cinemas back then had the full surround sound I just remember it been loud I think it was the only the second film I’d seen at the cinema but compared to TV it was amazing.
Watched Empire Strikes Back, everyone favourite but I prefer the first film if I’m honest but it’s my second favourite 8.5/10
Wonka surprisingly good don’t be put off by been a musical it’s not full on and the songs are quite good, it will end up at the West End no doubt, 7/10

Napoleon - could have been shorter though - ha ha. Okay 7/10 for me. Battle scenes really good - Ridley Scott's a past master at this. Rupert Everett - good cameo as the Duke of Wellington.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.