Last Film You Saw

When the lights go out.
About an haunting in house in Yorkshire.

The actual house is in Pontefract and you can rent it for the night, as me Mrs Kippax her son and his girlfriend did about 7 yrs ago.
Spooky night alright

Saving Private Ryan just starting on Channel 4 - one of the best opening half hour I have ever seen on a war film.
One of my favourite films, Along with Heat (1995), Carlitos way, Enemy at the gates, Enemy of the state, Shooter, The Impossible, Papillon (the original), Last of the mohicans, The great escape, Flight (denzel W). Training day (denzel W). Raging Bull and Cindarella Man

The Cariboo Trail
Western starring the great Randolf Scott .....(yeah I know sad bastard watching old cowboy movies hahaha)

I love watching them though and reading about what happened to all the actors. Love the scenery as well, Monument valley , Arizona, Colorado etc.

Mrs Walker hates them though, calls them "brown movies" where everything is brown haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.