Last Film You Saw

Harry Potter 1, one of my favourites it’s just got a charm about it and an innocents before it becomes darker from 3 onwards

Horrible Bosses

Really enjoyable film, helped by the fact that the three leads are each main characters from three of the best sitcoms of the century.

That said, after the completely unexpected scene of Jennifer Aniston pleasuring herself in a bathtub, I'm not sure I'll ever watch Friends in the same way again.
Do you get to see her ‘friends’?

Tenet, haven’t seen this since I went to cinema after the first lockdown, bloody confusing film not helped by the voices were very quiet. Last night I put subtitles on but I’ll be it still made fuck all sense, very clever how they did it, in fact I watched some of the extras of how they did it, very impressive but the film itself is almost too clever for its own good and like all time travel films has the paradox questions that can never be answered. 6/10
I really enjoyed it, in a what the fucking is going on type of way. Same with inception. Love Nolan films, just like the way he films stuff.

Interstellar.

I could watch this film every single day and not get bored. Visually spectacular, one of the best scores of all time, incredibly emotional and stellar cast.
Every time I watch it it cements itself as my favourite film of all time.

9.9/10
Brilliant film. That organ tune gets me every time. Hans Zimmer is the man when it comes to film scores.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.