Last Film You Saw

Watched The Killer of the flower moon!

Really interesting just because never read or heard anything about this before! A bit too long but it was well paced 7.5/10

Tenet, haven’t seen this since I went to cinema after the first lockdown, bloody confusing film not helped by the voices were very quiet. Last night I put subtitles on but I’ll be it still made fuck all sense, very clever how they did it, in fact I watched some of the extras of how they did it, very impressive but the film itself is almost too clever for its own good and like all time travel films has the paradox questions that can never be answered. 6/10

Tenet, haven’t seen this since I went to cinema after the first lockdown, bloody confusing film not helped by the voices were very quiet. Last night I put subtitles on but I’ll be it still made fuck all sense, very clever how they did it, in fact I watched some of the extras of how they did it, very impressive but the film itself is almost too clever for its own good and like all time travel films has the paradox questions that can never be answered. 6/10

I watched Interstellar and some of the same comments could apply to that too - mumbled dialogue drowned by music/effects, a paradox of sorts. I don't really see why it is so highly regarded.

Didn't mind Tenet - it didn't make sense, but was very cleverly done. Haven't seen the "how it was done" stuff.

I watched Interstellar and some of the same comments could apply to that too - mumbled dialogue drowned by music/effects, a paradox of sorts. I don't really see why it is so highly regarded.

Didn't mind Tenet - it didn't make sense, but was very cleverly done. Haven't seen the "how it was done" stuff.

I find the Nolan fanboys think "Interstellar" is highbrow shit and only the smartest understand it. However I dissect this film, it's never made complete sense, no matter what they say!

I, daresay, 50% of his films, haven't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.