Last Film You Saw

Some shite with lovejoy in it, set on fueterventura, featuring a badly cgi'd rusty ship that bears no relevance to the already weak plot.
A big fat pile of wank.
American star, avoid, don't say I didn't warn ya.
Your warning came to late bud

The Greatest Night In Pop - the story of USA for Africa single ‘We Are The World’. Pretty fascinating viewing especially the story of how they invited Sheila E and told her she would be singing a solo line when in reality they using her to get Prince to attend. Also Waylon Jennings walking out when Stevie Wonder tried to insert some Swahili words was pretty funny.

Annihilation.

Just bumped this up to 4/5 from 3.5/5 on letterboxd.

What an absolutely belting film this is, anything from Alex garland is a surefire hit in my eyes

The Greatest Night In Pop - the story of USA for Africa single ‘We Are The World’. Pretty fascinating viewing especially the story of how they invited Sheila E and told her she would be singing a solo line when in reality they using her to get Prince to attend. Also Waylon Jennings walking out when Stevie Wonder tried to insert some Swahili words was pretty funny.

As a big Springsteen fan I really enjoyed this. More than Bob Dylan did anyway!

Sicario…for the umpteenth time. Brilliant peek behind the curtain. There’s a cold, cruel world of reality that is just barely out of view of most people. I’m glad I don’t have to live in that world…even though I essentially do, and that curtain is but a flimsy barrier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.