Last Film You Saw

I’m gonna have to watch this again seeing as there’s a new tv series come out which is a prequel of the film. Need to get reacquainted with the characters.
I watched the first three and they are very good aswell

I’m gonna have to watch this again seeing as there’s a new tv series come out which is a prequel of the film. Need to get reacquainted with the characters.
whats this tv series, ill have to watch that, have you seen the one coming out which is a spin off of the gentlemen?

Annihilation.

Just bumped this up to 4/5 from 3.5/5 on letterboxd.

What an absolutely belting film this is, anything from Alex garland is a surefire hit in my eyes
Yeah I liked it a whole lot more on the second viewing. Definitely one you can watch a few times and catch things you didn't see previously.

The Bourne Ultimatum

I enjoyed the first film in this series; the second less so. Ultimatum is the third offering.

Here's a summary for those not able/wishing to watch Ultimatum:

Leader - "Team 2 report! Where is Bourne?"

Team 2 - "Team 2 here - we've lost Bourne."

Leader - "All teams. Immediate focus! I want eyes on Bourne!"

Asset - "Contact with Bourne reestablished! Moving into position"

2nd in Command - "Asset is now in position, awaiting confirmation."

Leader - "Rendition authorized. Repeat... extreme rendition is green lit. Go! Go! Go!"
======
And blah, blah, blah.

4/10 for me. Watchable, but only so. Unbelievable CIA action coupled with ridiculous fake code-speak dialog detracts massively from the story.

Anyone notice the standard of most recent films are shit?
The odd one or three worth watching……

I don't think much has changed to be honest.

I've been going through a list of films and a lot of them are fairly old (between 1950-1990) and the hit rate is about the same. 1 in 3 are above average (6/10). 1 in 10+ are great (8/10 or higher).

It's just easier to forget a lot of the shitter old ones though as they aren't on streaming platforms or shown anywhere.

The Bourne Ultimatum

I enjoyed the first film in this series; the second less so. Ultimatum is the third offering.

Here's a summary for those not able/wishing to watch Ultimatum:

Leader - "Team 2 report! Where is Bourne?"

Team 2 - "Team 2 here - we've lost Bourne."

Leader - "All teams. Immediate focus! I want eyes on Bourne!"

Asset - "Contact with Bourne reestablished! Moving into position"

2nd in Command - "Asset is now in position, awaiting confirmation."

Leader - "Rendition authorized. Repeat... extreme rendition is green lit. Go! Go! Go!"
======
And blah, blah, blah.

4/10 for me. Watchable, but only so. Unbelievable CIA action coupled with ridiculous fake code-speak dialog detracts massively from the story.
Haha Good summary..
What a load of fucking bollocks those Bourne films are.

The Batman (2022) very dark,violent and slow, probably 30 mins too long, setup for a sequel, a mire gritty take on the Bat which I applaud them for, but I think I’ve become used to Batman with gadgets as well, still think Dark Knight is the best on screen Batman so far. 7.5/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.