Last Film You Saw

Killers of the Flower Moon, very long, it’s good but for me films this long need to be epic, like Dance with Wolves, LOTR. Seems over indulgent by Scorsese, well acted, didn’t realise it was based on a true story, the white man really were twats. 7.5/10

New Ghostbusters film. Bit shit really. Far too many characters, only one or two are given enough screen time, rest are barely cameos.
Crap story. Only one funny character.

The town.
A well made crime thriller with a great cast.
I also didn't realise that Ben Affleck directed it, until I watched it again last night.
Well worth a watch.

Just watched The Beekeeper for the third time.
Getting quite a buzz out of it.
It's strange, this one. Yes; it's bad. Yes, the acting belongs in your local forest. I'll say no more than Jason Statham. And I don't think anyone connected with the film will be needing to worry about OSCAR acceptance speeches next spring. But, for some unfathomable reason, I don't mind it, actually. I've seen far worse. Films that are regarded as cult films, and are loved by many on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.