Last Film You Saw

High Treason (1951). You can watch it on youtube if you like. Nice little early cold war espionage film crammed with British character actors. Joan Hickson makes an appearance in this along with Andre Morrel and the bloke that played Colonel Breen alongside Morrel in Hammer's Quatermass and The Thing in The Pit / 20,000 Million Years to Earth, which is also on Youtube if anyone would like some simple fun).

Watched about 15 mins of puss n boots the other night. Made the mistake thinking it was the Shrek spin off puss IN boots. It wasnt. It was some french crap with english dub.Absolute pile of shite. Its so bad, I'm lending it mates so they can laugh their arses off at how shit it is.

Invasion of the body snatchers (1978), great sci-fi movie. Some great movies were made late seventies and early eighties, most of the movies I watch over and over are from this period (invasion, Jaws, Halloween, tron, close encounters, Star Wars, ET, Indiana jones to name but a few).
Also seen a recent well made indie Sci-fi called Coherence, really enjoyed it, about a dinner party going terribly wrong when a comet passes over the earth and causes alternate realities to clash. Good paranoid atmosphere throughout , highly recommend this 9/10

TCIB said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
John Wick - Terrible, terrible film. Couldn't even give it a mark out of 10, it's so bad, I'd give it 1/100

Death is to finer end for you !

You disagree with my review (or is this some sort of quote from the film)?

It's mindless dross mate, how some films ever get past the "I've got an idea" stage is beyond me. UTTER SHIT!

John Wick was a actually a really good film, would definitely watch it again.

Just watched Get Hard, some really funny moments in an average film.

TCIB said:
John Wick - Terrible, terrible film. Couldn't even give it a mark out of 10, it's so bad, I'd give it 1/100

It's mindless dross mate, how some films ever get past the "I've got an idea" stage is beyond me. UTTER SHIT!

My eloquence is lost on this site :-)

I think it was great tbh, good old action film with no pretense of anything it does not claim to be beyond what it shows.
I like Reeves and i love a good action flick and they are actually hard to make. Mindless violence bores me unless it has another edge to it and the ones begging for an oscar are equally shit.
It is a sound film imo and i think your the only one i have seen knock it. That does not offend my sensibilities or owt bud at all, each to their own.
If you can't enjoy this as an action film though then i can't see how you like any. As i say though we are all different and what we like so i am not saying "ahh you dunno what your on about".

Mayor West said:
John Wick was a actually a really good film, would definitely watch it again.

Just watched Get Hard, some really funny moments in an average film.

Really? I must've missed something.

Story line?
Plot?

It's just bang-bang-bang- you're-all-dead! SHITE of the highest order. All I'll say is that some people must just be very easily pleased.

TCIB said:
TCIB said:

My eloquence is lost on this site :-)

Maybe you meant to say...
Death is too fine an end for you.

Maybe then I would've "got" your eloquence :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.