Last Film You Saw

'It follows You'

How they allowed this to get to the cinema is a joke - zombies follow you wherever you go , only way to get rid of them is to shag someone else. Not even a comedy. And played 80's style horror music throughout. Horrificly bad film.

0.00/10

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
TCIB said:
You disagree with my review (or is this some sort of quote from the film)?

It's mindless dross mate, how some films ever get past the "I've got an idea" stage is beyond me. UTTER SHIT!

My eloquence is lost on this site :-)

Maybe you meant to say...
Death is too fine an end for you.

Maybe then I would've "got" your eloquence :-)

Possibly, but as i was typing that a little lady walked into the bar area and she looked as good as i hoped after almost 2 hours getting ready.
My reduced grammatical ability was a price worth paying i don't mind saying hehe.

TCIB said:
Possibly, but as i was typing that a little lady walked into the bar area and she looked as good as i hoped after almost 2 hours getting ready.
My reduced grammatical ability was a price worth paying i don't mind saying hehe.

Ahh, the blood flow to the brain was being diverted elsewhere :)

Fair play then mate, I fully understand

BlueHammer85 said:
'It follows You'

How they allowed this to get to the cinema is a joke - zombies follow you wherever you go , only way to get rid of them is to shag someone else. Not even a comedy. And played 80's style horror music throughout. Horrificly bad film.

0.00/10

Firstly its just called 'it follows'.

I thought it was really well made and the music was brilliant, trouble is the story went absolutely nowhere.

10 Rillington Place is on BBC4 at 10pm, true story of John Reginald Christie, Richard Attenborough is brilliant, so is John Hurt as the framed and hanged Timothy Evans

blue underpants said:
10 Rillington Place is on BBC4 at 10pm, true story of John Reginald Christie, Richard Attenborough is brilliant, so is John Hurt as the framed and hanged Timothy Evans

Equally depressing and evocative.

Richard Attenborough is incredibly creepy in a matter of fact, humdrum manner.

TCIB said:
TCIB said:
My eloquence is lost on this site :-)

Maybe you meant to say...
Death is too fine an end for you.

Maybe then I would've "got" your eloquence :-)

I do hope this in reference to a dwarf and not a child

71... loved it
Seventh son.. good fun
Inbetweeners 2.. funny,not as good as the first one but some laugh out loud moments

foetus said:
Dogtanian said:
Inbetweeners 2.. funny,not as good as the first one but some laugh out loud moments
Thought it was much funnier than the first. The campfire, guitar and (especially) the water slide scenes were outrageous

The campfire song was brilliant but the waterslide scene hurt my stomach i was laughing that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.