Last Film You Saw

Kellys Heroes on CH5 6-15pm Sunday

I'm eating cheese, drinking wine and taking some rays

Classic

blue underpants said:

Classic
Donald Sutherland was brilliant in that film.

2283679759_7cfa24f2e6.jpg

"Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves."

jimharri said:
blue underpants said:

Classic
Donald Sutherland was brilliant in that film.

2283679759_7cfa24f2e6.jpg

"Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves."
Just watching now and Don Rickles as 'Crapgame' plays a blinder as well

Interstellar again it seemed to pass quicker this time still a great film I think the score is fantastic, however I dont think I will watch it for a few more years now. Still messes with my head on the old time on the planet going slower than the ship in orbit

Last few months i've started listening to Fan commentaries of films whilst watching along, which has now made me want to record meself and a few mates watching some films and giving our views/commentary on them.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Last few months i've started listening to Fan commentaries of films whilst watching along, which has now made me want to record meself and a few mates watching some films and giving our views/commentary on them.
How do you listen to fan ones?

Blue Maverick said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
How do you listen to fan ones?

Zarban, great site for them, download some, lob them onto a usb, listen and watch along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.