Last Film You Saw

Axel Foley nit too bad nostalgia trip with the music 5/10
We were Soldiers one of my favourite war films now in 4k with the surround up mixed it looked and sounded brilliant 8/10 (war is shit by the way)

Kingdom Planet of the Apes, just how good has CGI got these days, a really enjoyable film although it dig lag a little bit it finished well. First part of a new trilogy and going off the ending it should get interesting. 8/10

The Phantom of the Open.

A true story well told, quite entertaining. About a guy who had never played golf before conned his way into the British open and shot the worst ever round.
7/10
I've just watched this and it's brilliant. So many piss funny moments that I can relate to as being a shit golfer myself in the past.
I'm not sure non golfers would find it quite as amusing though.
"He's lost 2 balls on this hole, this putt for a ten" pmsl. We've all been there.
The first time he sees a pro swing through a ball live. "fucking hell", (after telling his lad to watch his language on the course)
Was exactly my reaction when i first saw a pro live. It's a completely different impact sound than mortals achieve.
The scene near the end when he heels one off the fairway is just fantastic.
Spent most of this film laughing, which is a rare thing. Quite sad in places too, as its also a love story really.
Best film I've seen in ages, thanks for the recco.
9/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.