Last Film You Saw

It snows in Benidorm. A boring bastards brother goes missing in Benidorm after a few business deals go wrong. Said bore goes to Benidorm and falls in love with a sticky Vicky tribute act. With Timothy Spall I expected something, anything to happen, sadly it didn't. Could have been better.
5/10

It snows in Benidorm. A boring bastards brother goes missing in Benidorm after a few business deals go wrong. Said bore goes to Benidorm and falls in love with a sticky Vicky tribute act. With Timothy Spall I expected something, anything to happen, sadly it didn't. Could have been better.
5/10
Fell asleep during that, Spall had that irritatingly confused old man look on his mush the whole time I was watching, my brain said enough after an hour of complete boredom.

Last edited:
5/10
Set it in a Tenerife make the missing character called Jay!

Bought the remastered version of The Abyss off eBay last week and watched it last night with the girlfriend - it hasn’t aged well and seemed very ‘Hollywood’. Would’ve liked to see some of the 80’s special effects improved or replaced, although I get that’s sacrilege to some people. Some good acting in it though.

Mannequin (1987)

A proper 80s comfort movie to have on in the background.

The Bikeriders (2024)
Loved this one, Tom Hardy is my favourite actor, so that was always going to help. Austin Butler is such a cool looking motherfucker too, 8/10

triangle of sadness.

Brilliant from first to last. Its about, er, class war (I think)
Laugh out loud funny with the grossest vomiting scene I have ever seen on film.
Sounds like its about someone who's passionate about playing in a band but is shit at playing instruments.

Maybe the follow-up could be called tambourine of despair.

In a Violent Nature - as a huge Friday the 13th fan I absolutely loved this, some superb special fx for the kills. 8/10.

The Watchers - directed by M Night Shyamalans daughter, was pretty much like most Shyamalan films, bang average bordering on poor. 5.5/10
Watched it last night, (in a violent nature) can't handle horror like I used to so I was watching with the sound off for the 1st 10 mins, but got brave after a while and decided to turn the volume up. Bit sparse on the dialogue isn't it? Good Fx though as you say, though I'm not sure that girl who got got her head pulled through her belly would remain standing in real life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.