Last Film You Saw

Starship troopers was a great Sci-Fi satire posing as a big bands amd baeutifuls faces B-Movie.

So many critics then and now still don't get the thing
It's supposed to look plastic and forced, from the adverts to their loves and culture itself - because that's the nature of totalitarianism.
Despite fighting the nasty, icky bugs, it makes obvious that slight unease of the whole premise - 'What if we're actually the baddies?'

Long Weekend

Aussie film about a couple who go on a camping trip to a remote beach and all the animals start getting a bit weird.

Just watched all the Alien films minus the AvP ones. My ranking:

Alien
Aliens
Prometheus
Alien Covenant
Alien Resurrection
Alien³
Did you watch the Assembly Cut of Alien3? Because that version is vastly superior to the theatrical ( in my opinion) but outside the first 2, which are absolute classics, all have much to enjoy, I’m just waiting for Alien Romulus to drop, & hopefully bring something new to the franchise

Watched Deadpool wolverine last night.

Few funny moments but overall I found it distinctly average. I'm a big marvel fan and was really excited for it from the trailer yet I personally don't think it's deserving the praise it's getting. Yes it's the best MCU movie for years but it's not hard to beat what it was up against

James Bond a License to Kill never watched it, Timothy Dalton as James Bond it was really good old style 80's film.. next James Bond film came 6 years later 1995 Golden eye with Pierce Brosan not seen that one either might watch it later before city play..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.