Last Film You Saw

101toMR said:
dronefromsector7g said:
karen7 said:
Surprised you had the time DAZ
Yeah, DAZDON

Just say I am daz and you are right and the moderators are wrong.
What would that have to do with you?
Just post and enjoy it life's too short for the effort the whodunnit club put into making noise.
Believe me, if you are Daz, I don't want anything to do with you. I like to know who I'm bantering with. So for now I'll assume and ignore you.

dronefromsector7g said:
101toMR said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Yeah, DAZDON

Just say I am daz and you are right and the moderators are wrong.
What would that have to do with you?
Just post and enjoy it life's too short for the effort the whodunnit club put into making noise.
Believe me, if you are Daz, I don't want anything to do with you. I like to know who I'm bantering with. So for now I'll assume and ignore you.

Never let the facts get into the way of the tripe you're spewing.
I haven't bantered with you it's you that came to me...but it's probably best you ignored me because from what I have seen you haven't got anything of note to say anyway.
I have however been informed by another member that a few people including you have been yapping about me....stop being a scrote and get a life you tool.

PS.Apologies to the mods who may have to clean this up.

This is what Jake Gyllenhaal looks like in his new movie. Pretty crazy considering he lost lots of weight for his role in Nightcrawler. 2000 sit ups a day...

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide986962091mreihimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.1mrehd.png1429753029256.jpg-620x349.jpg

foetus said:
This is what Jake Gyllenhaal looks like in his new movie. Pretty crazy considering he lost lots of weight for his role in Nightcrawler. 2000 sit ups a day...
Put on 45 lb I think. Not bad going that. I think Christian Bale ate an apple a day or something for The Machinist. And then he pops up as Bruce Wayne a year later. Incredible. However, if people have the money and time to achieve that sort of thing it undoubtedly makes it easier than it would for someone working behind a desk 9-5 and then going home to do the family shift.

ballbag said:
foetus said:
Put on 45 lb I think. Not bad going that. I think Christian Bale ate an apple a day or something for The Machinist. And then he pops up as Bruce Wayne a year later. Incredible. However, if people have the money and time to achieve that sort of thing it undoubtedly makes it easier than it would for someone working behind a desk 9-5 and then going home to do the family shift.

There's a limit to how much training you can do. There are plenty of amateurs out there hitting that limit and eating near optimum diets - and I doubt any of them has put on 45 pounds of muscle in a year, let alone done so and got down to 10% body fat. Not without resorting to steroids. I imagine he would also be dehydrated for shooting.

Just watching The Firm (the remake, not the original with Gary Oldman). Fuck me, did the so-called "top boys"really walk around wearing those clothes? They look like an explosion in a paint factory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.