Last Film You Saw

Naruto: The Last (Dub)

If you're a fan of the series then you'll enjoy this, although I wouldn't recommend watching it if you haven't read all the mangas as there are slight spoilers for the series (which haven't ended)

Just looking for the Boruto English dub now as I'm not a fan of the Naruto subtitled versions as they're quite misinterpreted and not really well put together.

Downtown Abbey Zombie Slaughter.

A bit high brow but a jolly decent slasher. One would score it 6/10.

I Believe In Miracles. (Notts Forest film)

Absolutely brilliant. Starring City rejects Ian Bowyer and Colin Barrett.

Anyone seen "Knock Knock"? Thinking of downloading it, but every review I've seen has ripped it to pieces. Plus, it's got Keanu "4x2" Reeves in it, which won't help it.

Just giving it a go on phoenix...
All alone on father's what an intro:)

30 mins in fucked it right off...

Last edited:
The Martian - 7/10

Black Mass - 8/10 - I though Depp was great personally

Knock Knock - Fucking dreadful, however Keanu screaming "You sucked my cock, you both sucked my cock.... It was free pizza!" had me laughing for quite a while. Oh and Ana De Armas is possibly the best loooking girl in the world.

You're Next - 8/10. Some good twists and quite macabre. I'd never heard of it before I bought Filth on dvd last month and the trailer was on there. Have a look on youtube.
I also liked You're Next. Definitely a class above much that is similar.
Watched Catch me Daddy last weekend. Very bleak, not perfect by any means, but worth watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.