Last Film You Saw

I really want to like The Martian so nice one Sean, a few on here have slated it so was starting to sulk a bit haha.

Anyway, just found the trailer for Quentin's 8th movie...

I hope the Dad's army film is funny, the trailer certainly gave me some old skool giggles.

Looking forward to the hateful eight, you know what you're getting with Tarantino!

I really want to like The Martian so nice one Sean, a few on here have slated it so was starting to sulk a bit haha.

Anyway, just found the trailer for Quentin's 8th movie...

I hope the Dad's army film is funny, the trailer certainly gave me some old skool giggles.

I enjoyed it mate, love the space type of films that seem to be around at the moment. The visual effects are fantastic, and it's a really pulsating watch. To be fair, Matt Damon was excellent.

Pan on the other hand was abysmal, shocking acting other than Hugh Jackman, and despite the film being set in the 40s, they're singing Nirvana in it?

Devils Advocate 7/10. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Didn't understand one line though when he says "What do you mean consult, I've put together a great jury". I always thought juries were selected at random shows you how much I know about law.

Jurassic World 0.7/10. Stupid characters, stupid story.

The Gunman. Sean Penn is usually good in films so thought Id give it a watch. The story itself is a good idea and its not bad overall, but the script was terrible. And the ending turned out, like so many films do these days, to be a bit like Taken. All these intricate fights and shoot outs bore me these days. 5/10

Fair enough, but I say, if you've seen "Rocky", you'd have a much better pic about redemption.
If you've seen "Rocky", you've actually seen a better boxing film, even if the fight scenes are cartoon-ish!

I couldn't see what other meaning the "Southpaw" title had other than the obvious 'coming from his life at a different angle' and even that's poorly directed! It leads you to believe something that just doesn't arrive.

It offers nothing but an impressive six pack, for which Gyllenhaal should get an Oscar for!

Other than that, it's a dire film.

I do agree with you on that, and yes Gyllenhaal should get an oscar for his body transformation! I'm a big fan of his so I mean I'm a little bias, I thought the fighting scenes were more realistic than a few other big boxing films.

Fair enough, but I say, if you've seen "Rocky", you'd have a much better pic about redemption.
If you've seen "Rocky", you've actually seen a better boxing film, even if the fight scenes are cartoon-ish!

I couldn't see what other meaning the "Southpaw" title had other than the obvious 'coming from his life at a different angle' and even that's poorly directed! It leads you to believe something that just doesn't arrive.

It offers nothing but an impressive six pack, for which Gyllenhaal should get an Oscar for!

Other than that, it's a dire film.
Forest Whitaker trains him to switch feet and right at the end of the final fight in the film he does it, switching to southpaw and catching the bloke unaware

I'm 30 minutes into the Film/Documentary

Going Clear:Scientology and the prison of belief.

It's on Genesis, some seriously fucked up people into this. Tom cruise I new was bang into it and that **** out of the Grease film, John oddball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.