Last Film You Saw

Ant-Man

Not bad, didn't take it's self to seriously. I did get left with the feeling we were watching the B-team though.
I know you can only have Thor and Iron man kick the shit out of each other so much but yeah could have had an extra element maybe ?

Doesn't he suggest getting iron man to do the job but hank pymm tells him he's busy with the civil war project?

To be honest mate there are references to the main marvel world but i am the sort who gets up to do stuff in a film and miss chunks sometimes. In short, i am not sure mate hehe.

Antman

Went to see it in the imax. It was great on the big screen.The antman was huge on the bigger screen, about 6ft tall, which made it more enjoyable

Ex Machina - not sure what to think about it really, apart from wanting to shag a robot.

American Sniper. Not as good as people made it out and i still wonder why they used a doll of a baby in one talking scene instead of just an actual baby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.