Last Film You Saw

"Time Out of Mind".

Interesting film about the displaced mentally ill and homeless.

Not sure if intended, but you feel like you're looking through the window, rather than engaging with the characters. Maybe it is intended displacement cos if so, that works very well.

Richard Gere stars.

Bridge of Spies- 8.5/10. I thought it was great, I am interested in this period of history anyway. Granted it shows it all from a USA perspective and Hollywood made, and centring on the Cold War it will be a bit one sided hero wise. Great film though, Tom Hanks is very good and the cinematography around the Berlin Wall and capturing that moment in time is good too

Went to see Spectre last night. Yes, I actually went to the local fleapit and handed over actual money! It's okay, I wouldn't go any stronger than that, to be honest. The action scenes are very well shot (the opening scene in Mexico City is breathtaking), but overall, it seemed a bit "meh". To me anyway.

Black Mass, didn't rate the acting. Depps contact lenses were mental...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.