Last Film You Saw

Warcraft

Really enjoyed it to be honest, but looking at the critical reviews I wasn't expecting a lot... I expected it to be boring like Lord of The Rings, but found it easy to watch.

7.5/10

If there's one thing that puts me off a film it's the nauseating jingoism of Hollywood films about the American military.

I was going to ask if you ever saw a film called "How Sleep The Brave" 80's Nam film, far from the usual Hollywood gubbins on the subject. I watched it many times during the eighties for the guts and swearing (I was only a child then ). Turns out today i find out it was filmed in the UK, So i would guess that is why its not all star spangled banner.

@stony

Adding "Odd.Thomas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264-HDNORDiC" to the kodi box now, is that what you were asking about being in netflix in the Anton Yeltzin thread ?

It was, cheers mate. It's a good film, even you might like it........................then again maybe not ;P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.